Material&Tools: MDF board, borax
Machine & Module: NEJE 3 MAX V2 & E40
The Idea You Can Get from this Post:
① Coat the surface of the MDF board with borax at a ratio of 1:5
② Prepare a clear shadow picture.
③Connect the machine and lightburn, and upload the picture to the lightburn
Settings: 10000mm/min, 95%power, 254dpi, Jarvis
④Put the MDF board coated with borax into the machine frame, set the frame range and start making.
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas 3-Tier Night Lights
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Double Sided Round Light
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—T-rex 3d Engraving
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Tree Lantern
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Bedside Lamp