Machine&Module: NEJE 3 MAX V2&E40
Material: Leaves after vacuum drying (can be stored longer)
The Idea You Can Get from this Post:
①Prepare a clear image, preferably a picture where the shadow can be seen.
②Use ps or other software to invert the picture.(if you plan to put it on a colored background plate, then you can directly engrave the picture. But if you plan to put it on a transparent and colorless background plate, or put it under outdoor light, you need to invert it on PS.)
③Connect the machine and open lightburn, upload the inverted image to the lightburn.
Setting: 6000mm/min, 48%, 254dpi
④Finally, according to the size of your leaf, set the frame range and start making.
Attention: There may be an unpleasant smell when engraving, please choose to engrave outdoors or in a closed box.
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas 3-Tier Night Lights
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Double Sided Round Light
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—T-rex 3d Engraving
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Tree Lantern
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Bedside Lamp