Machine&Module: NEJE 4 MAX & E80
Material: 5mm Black Acrylic
The Idea You Can Get from this Post:
①Place the black acrylic plate and measure the focal length between the acrylic plate and the E80 module to be 25mm. You can also choose to set the sinking, because max 4 has an electric z-axis , but please note that the sinking distance cannot exceed 45mm. If you measure the distance between the module and the acrylic to be 30mm, then your offset can be set to 5mm (30-25=5)
②Upload the dxf file in the compressed package below and set the size according to the size of your acrylic.
③Setting parameters：Speed 250 mm/min, Power 100%,3 passes
④There will be a very unpleasant smell when cutting acrylic. Please make sure to turn on the air assist before cutting in a closed environment.
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas 3-Tier Night Lights
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Double Sided Round Light
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—T-rex 3d Engraving
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Tree Lantern
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Bedside Lamp