Machine & Module: NEJE 4 MAX & E80
Material & Tool: Plywood, glue
The Idea You Can Get from this Post:
①Place the plywood and measure the focal length between the plywood and the E80 module to be 25mm.
②Upload the dxf file and set the size according to the size of your plywood.
③Setting parameters：Speed 450 mm/min, Power 100%
④After cutting, fix the edges with glue. Then you can put in a lamp that fits the size for decoration.
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas 3-Tier Night Lights
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Double Sided Round Light
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—T-rex 3d Engraving
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Tree Lantern
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Bedside Lamp