Machine&Module：NEJE 4 Max & E80
Material&Tools：Plywood, black spray, glue.
The Idea You Can Get from this Post:
①Place the plywood and make the focal length between the plywood and the E80 module to be 25mm.
②Connect the machine and open lightburn, upload the dxf file you downloaded to the lightburn application interface.
③Setting parameters：400mm/min,100%power,1 pass
④After spraying it with black spray, you can fix it with glue, cut the sketch paper to appropriate size and put it in the box. Then you can put in the yellow light and use it as a bedside lamp.
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas 3-Tier Night Lights
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Double Sided Round Light
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—T-rex 3d Engraving
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Tree Lantern
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Bedside Lamp