Machine & Module: NEJE 4 MAX & E80
The Idea You Can Get from this Post:
Tutorial Guide：①Place the granite and measure the focal length between the plywood and the E80 module to be 25mm.
②Upload the dxf file in the compressed package and set the size according to the size of your granite.
③Setting parameters：Speed 380 mm/min, Power 100%,4 pass(1mm Z offset per pass)
④During engraving, a lot of dust will appear. Please engrave in a closed environment.
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas 3-Tier Night Lights
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Double Sided Round Light
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—T-rex 3d Engraving
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Tree Lantern
- NEJE laser engraver ideas—Christmas Bedside Lamp